Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's Delicious!

As part of my training, I found myself creating yet another account that I did not think I needed! This is the Delicious social bookmarking website.

 However, I did (because I had to), and I have to say that it seems like I might have some use for it after all. With my beloved Google Reader going away (why, Google, oh why?!?), I need a new place to keep my sites in one place. Delicious seems to be a good site to keep my bookmarks. The interface is nice and clean, and I like the tagging feature. I have also been using Pinterest for some time to basically do the same, and I love it! However, I will give Delicious a try and will report...

Here goes my Delicious link, for anyone interested:  https://delicious.com/abigalvarez

 Until soon, very soon!

Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment