Sunday, June 2, 2013

One more...! On Google Docs- Now Google Drive

Ah, Google! The magic things it does! From a number of years, I have been a Google user, handing much of my online life over to them. Ever since I opened my Gmail account, I have been signing up for all the beta tests they offer. Of course, when Google Docs came about I had to have an account. At the time, I did not see all the advantages it offers, but sure enough I am a believer now.

I hope no one is carrying around a flash drive anymore, no need! With usable Internet connections  anywhere, nothing beats the convenience of having your files always available without needing to remember where you left your flash drive.

I use Google Docs for anything from personal files to work files and even fun stuff. Lately, I have been using it to write my morning work for my kiddos. I can do it whenever inspiration strikes, even sometimes as they are in the classroom already eating breakfast. Instead of handing them worksheets, I project my Google Doc containing the day's problems on my big screen, and everybody gets to work!

See the link to the Google Drive folder for examples of the problems that my students have worked on lately.

3rd grade morning work

No comments:

Post a Comment