Saturday, July 20, 2013

My wiki space - a collaboration of one... for now

Well, hello!

Busy busy here, trying all these fantastic Web 2.0 tools and see which ones stick... Mmm, this one seems to have some potential...

Last year at my school there was only one dual language class in each grade. Starting the new school year, with the new building we are doubling (gasp!) the student population, which means that we dual language teachers will have new teammates. I have met the new bilingual teacher, but we have not had the opportunity to start working together yet. I am full of ideas for this upcoming year, and I expect twice as many from him, being that he already has a few years of experience teaching third grade bilingual. I do want my summer break, but I am also really looking forward to start drafting my plans for next year.

As part of the assignment, I opened my wiki space over at Wikispaces - MrsAAlvarez. The purpose of this Wiki is to enable collaboration and idea sharing with my peers. I firmly believe that this job thrives on collaboration, so I'd love to see all great ideas that other teacher have to share. So, please come and post!

No comments:

Post a Comment